Monday, June 15, 2009

Nobody able to assist me regards of my MaxOnline Premium activation date? I have been trying to access since the next day of my signing of contract...

URGENT ATTENTION TO STARHUB CEO - MR TERRY CLONTZ

Dear Sir

I am extremely upset ever since I have upgraded my MaxOnline Plan to Premium on the 11 June 2009 at the PC Show...

I have called up the Technical Support for several time but nobody able to assist me about this matter.

As a loyal customer, I am rather upset and angry with their profession and knowledge towards their work...

I have been given various wrong information from PC Show and the technical support at Philippines as well. I unable to have a proper and good advice as my broadband service is still not upgraded yet...

As for the Philippines technical support staff, whenever I have problems for my mobile or maxonline, I feel rather disappointed with their customer service attitude coz their line and the background of the office was extremely noisy like a market place as I able described to you now...

Kindly look into the matter seriously and I look forward to hear from you soon.

Regards

No comments: