Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Today is a bad day for me...~

Today... Tuesday, 28 July 2009...~

Today is a bad day for me. I accidentally scald my left thumb when I try to pour the boiling water to a cup. It is painful as I nearly cry! My right thumb also injured coz of the LAN connector as its really hurt too..!!

Right now, I manage to use eight fingers to type email and update my blog. I have difficulty surfing net for the day so I go shopping instead just to get away from my network issue...

Early in the morning between 9.00 am to 11.20 am, the signal strength is Poor. At night between 7.30 pm to 11.55 pm, the signal strength also Very Poor. I can surf net but It's extremely slow... Not many people using the wireless network as I checked, how come its still as slow as a tortoise...? I really don't understand why...!!


No comments: