Friday, March 1, 2013

Email to Andy Chang & Tan Kim Guan sent on 1 March 2013 at 5.59 pm

Urgent Attention to Mr Andy Chang & Mr Tan Kim Guan

Hi Andy & Kim Guan

Before I am away for holiday, I would like to share with you my great finding about StarHub Speed Boost since 18 February 2013. As I have just realized it since yesterday afternoon...

I am using my iPhone to send and check all my various email most of the time as I just get to noticed it when I check through all my mail...

I am rather pleased with this upgrading but I think the Upload Speed still have some issue at last as it's only 1.2 Mbps. I do not know how it works but it's alright at this point of time.

All those upgrading and improving done by StarHub will be great indeed. As I will give StarHub more time to Improve Your Network in the next 3 years...

Have a nice weekend.

Regards
Priscilla

No comments: