Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Talking can't fix problem as it will made me fall sick and turned mad one day...~

Sometimes I really pray that none of the mobile team support can call me or even I will ban them from calling me one day coz whenever I have spoken to them, I will surely fall sick on the same day. I will be extremely disappointed and distress as I have observed it recently. All my friends aware of that as well...

I really don't understand why they called me for as she don't even know anything about my mobile issue at all through our conversation as I need to explain to her once again...

Subsequently she upset me coz I know that she just wanted to entertain me in such an unprofessional manner but she is so tactless...

This is so call hypocrite as I really hate that from the beginning...!!!

I wonder why everyone act and behave just like that...???

As a customer, I am extremely angry and disappointed with all these crappy excuses so far that they have given me through email and our conversation...

I told them to fix problems as not always blame my handphone or sim card caused the problem all the time...!!

Do you think I will love Starhub...? I will surely hate Starhub Mobile one day...!!!

No initiative + Tactless + Hypocrite ... This is what I can comments about...~

No comments: