Sunday, June 20, 2010

An unprofessional and dishonest act occurred at CnC Tiong Bahru Branch...~


Tiong Bahru Branch

Its all due to their unprofessional and dishonest act they have done to me on the 8 May 2010...

One of the sales person overcharged me for my newly re-contract Samsung Omnia II phone for the amount of $188.00 instead of $88.00. Subdsequently, he undercharged me for the phone pouch but they claimed that they never do so as I have already paid to the Whitesands Branch on the same day when he called me to chase for the undercharged amount of $15.00...

They never stamp and put in the phone warranty card in the box at last but they claimed that they have never detained any customer card so far...

They don't even know how to use the simple feature of this new phone even though Chris has promised me on the phone to teach me the general feature of it...

I wonder why he hold an Iphone but don't even know how to handle this simple phone to them as I will be able to feel that they just reluctant to teach me on the spot when I purchased this item from them...

No comments: