Thursday, May 7, 2015

Email to PDPC QSM dated 7 May 2015 at 3.20 pm

Dear Sir

I am indeed disappointed to hear from you the negative remarks once again.

What I am sure of will be when PDPC DNC implemented, I am confident that I Do Not Deregister From Your Registry in the first place as why I must Deregister it...!!

I know how to Read Register and Deregister since beginning...!!

Why you must simply say that I have Deregister my mobile number from your DNC Registry Twice as not Once...!!  Do you think I will made this type of Silly and Careless Mistake at that time...??!!

I can truly and honestly tell you that I will not made this type of careless mistake as for sure...!!

Do you know that I have been waiting for this DNC to be implement since then and how can I simply Deregister it in the first place...!!

If PDPC DNC is going to pinpoint on that issue once again, I will need a Judge or even a Lawyer to look into this serious matter once again...!!

If I don't do it as I won't admit it as for sure now...!! 

Please Do Not Try To Force Me To Admit It as I Don't Do It at all...!!

I seriously need a rightful and truthful reply from the Justice Judges if i need to take further action against PDPC...

Do you know all your email create distress and frustration for me as well...!!

I am planning to lodge a Police Report, bring up this matter on Court, MPs and PMO further more...

Regards
Priscilla
Sent from my iPhone

No comments: