Thursday, December 13, 2007

My fourth Samsung Z720 Chrome Silver handphone... ~

My fourth Samsung Z720 handphone give me problems since 7 September 2007...

Various new problems I have encountered whenever I have changed a new set...!

The problems for this phone...

1] Even though I have sent less than 2 sms, the temperature gone up to 39 degree Celsius...!

2] When charging time, the phone temperature gone higher up to 45 degree as I have seen it with my own eyes... The battery life is less than 8 hours most of the time if I am using it for sms and mms only...!

3] Slider of this phone become loosen now as I really don't understand...!

4] I have problems downloading and uploading pictures to my computer as well...!

5] Its take me more than 4 minutes to send out a simple mms as I need to go through few attempt then I will be able to send out this particular mms...!

6] When the phone temperature rise up to 39 degree Celsius, I need to stop using it and let it rest for a while...!

7] When the phone temperature reach the temperature at 39 degree Celsius, even though I have let it rest for more than 30 minutes, the temperature remained as I am rather surprised one of the day...!

8] Winter time but my phone always face Summer temperature all the time as I am rather frustrated and upset...!

9] If I am paying so much for this phone, what I expect...? Its seem nothing as I have to worry day and night... Fighting with Samsung now and then as everyone not happy with me...!

10] I don't choose to be like that if I have a choice as I need to face all these silly things... I waste lots of silly time too...! With Starhub and Samsung... But Samsung just don't care as I able to see that...!

This phone is really a 'flower vase'... Can see but cannot touch it...!

One good thing about this phone is so nice as 99% of my friends love this beautiful phone but of course they don't consider to purchase it for sure when they know my story with Samsung once again...!

No comments: