Thursday, December 13, 2007

Sms Sent to Bernard... ~

Whenever I mentioned about this phone, I will be angry...!

Even I watch drama till I cry...!

Why you disappear just like that..?

A bit upset but its alright...!

Just feel that they are stupid to handle...!

Handle a small thing till so serious...!

I always serious with my comments...!

If you are there, be kind to help...!

If you really varnish in the mist...!

Its alright too...!

If no Samsung in Singapore, I won't choose...!

I will always like to use it but can't trust their service...!

Have phobia and upset...!

Many more cases that I will tell you one day...!

Can't stand their stupid service...!

Stupid people around there...!

Can't stand people so hypocrite...!

Can't stand people who are so drama...!

Can't stand people who like to act with me...!

Everyday... I have to complaint...!


If I still alive, will write to media...!

Let them know my happening with Samsung...!

If I able to do it, I will try the best to get my right...!

Not mainly because of this phone...!

Its all because of the poor service and support in Samsung...!

Most of my friends who see me go through this trial..!

Those people who handle me since then...!

I still can remember those stupid face....!

Revenge or...?

No comments: