Monday, February 18, 2008

Everyone in there so hypocrite...~

Everyone in Samsung so hypocrite...

Just pushing me to send my phone for service without giving me a schedule date of completion!

Even the Samsung Service Centre at Century Square,

She also try to act with me and just wanted me to send my phone in for service and checking without giving me a reply as well!

When I ask her a simply question, she don't know how to reply and its take almost 3 weeks...

I still don't know the answer!!!

Since they don't want to commit anything, then don't give me any empty promises once again!!!

I am rather busy, angry and moody all the time with Samsung Service Centre...

There is a spare phone waiting for me there...!!! But I sill can't believe and trust them as they will really send my phone to Samsung Korea for inspecting and checking...~

They are trying to entertain me as I am rather sure now...

I will keep the phone in my safe instead of let them dismantles it with no reason coz they ever dismantles my previous phone as the keypad become loosen as I hold it, I'll be able to feel...~

1 comment:

bad_devil said...

Hi, how's your samsung phone now?