Monday, February 18, 2008

How can I send the phone for service without knowing anything...~

How can I send in my phone for service without knowing anything at all...

Of course, I am rather angry and upset once again.

Because of the phone, it make me fall sick...

Because of the phone, so many people get involve for nothing...

Because of the phone, Samsung Singapore do nothing just wanted to take in my phone for service and dismantle my phone without any schedule date given to me..

I am extremely disappointed as I guess I need to throw another email to ask them or even write to their CEO...

What are they going to do to my phone...?

I need a reply from them as I need to email them but always NO REPLY or rather they don't want to reply to me...

I feel that it is rather unfair for me to send in my phone for service without knowing how many months they need to monitor the phone...!!!

Whether they will do it in Singapore or Korea...? I don't know...!!!

I have been asking for the reply since 3 weeks ago but till now NO REPLY again!!!

I really don't understand why...!!!

Nobody can answer this question on behalf of Samsung Service Centre...?

I am still waiting for the reply...!

I have already lost all my patience and trust with them now!!!

No comments: