Friday, February 15, 2008

My frustration and cry can't shake anyone...!

If my frustration and cry can't shake anyone...! What can I do...?

I know that all my complaints and feedback will shake Starhub and Media one day...

But when the day come, will I still alive...?

Will I still able to forget everything that happen to me for the past ten months...?

WIll I able to totally erase all those bad memory in my mind...?

I really don't know because too many unfortunate things happening with no meaning at all as I can say...

I feel so stupid when I am rather despair and angry day and night for nothing...

Main caused for this incident... Samsung Singapore and Samsung Service Centre...

I really hate them...!!! No Samsung phone for me forever...!!!

When they handle me until so unprofessional and hypocrite, I already give up on their service and support...

I am extremely disappointed and angry once again as they call me without any good solution...!

No comments: