Friday, February 15, 2008

I am rather mad when I need to wake up so early to prepare my email...

I am rather mad when I need to wake up so early to prepare my email once again...

Who should I blame and throw all my bitterness and frustration to...?

When things happening, Starhub Customer Care will have to listen and read all my sadness and bitterness...

I feel that not so fair for their customer support as they don't produce phone...!

But their mobile customer support indeed excellent and patience...

As what can they do for me, I really don't know...!

I type and they read with tear as I guess...

I nearly flood them but they don't avoid me so far...


You do not know what will happen tomorrow. It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away...
~ James 4 : 14

No comments: