Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Pretty phone... Problems phone... Rotten phone...

This is what I able to describe about my present phone...!

Pretty phone and also a problems phone as well...

Whenever I have send more than 2 sms, the phone temperature rise up...

I will be more angry once again...

Whenever I can't send out mms or even take 1 hour to send 1 mms...

I will be more upset and angry once again...

I do not know what I will get at last...

But I know that this phone is rather rotten and indeed a worst phone that I ever have in my life...

I need to have debate conference with so many strangers...!

I need to be upset and depressed with nobody-to-me as I aware that...!

As I really don't know how to complaint once again...

No eyes to see, no ears to listen to...!


User Reviews for Samsung Ultra 13.8 (Samsung Z720)at CNET Asia...~

Copy and paste to view the following link...~

http://asia.cnet.com/reviews/mobilephones/0,39051199,39271320p,00.htm

No comments: