Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I have been observing my new phone everyday...~

I have been observing my new phone everyday...

Its seem my phone temperature always gone up to 38 degree Celsius even though I have received a short conversation of 15 minutes...!

I really don't understand why...?

I hope I don't overstress you too... I am extremely upset if my phone carry on at this condition again and again... Its turned out many various problems over and over again when I recalled back my memory...

I like this phone but I don't like it to be overheated very often... Provided I don't use my phone at all...!

I don't like to change phone all the time...! Its not fun at all... Its sound so stupid for me to do so all the time as my phone memory always erase-off all the time... I really hate that...! I am telling the truth...!

I guess Samsung have to look into this matter seriously as this is the third phone I have been using since 3 May 2007...

I would like to know the main caused of all this problems...

Hope to hear from you soon.

No comments: