Sunday, July 22, 2007

Unprofessional, hypocrite and dishonest Centre Manager...

URGENT ATTENTION TO SAMSUNG INTERNATIONAL CEO

Dear Sir

Unprofessional, hypocrite and dishonest Centre Manager, Michelle Ong Gui Mun at Service Centre, Plaza Singapura

Ever since Li En En disappeared on 5 July 2007, Michelle Ong Gui Mun volunteered to take over En En to handle my case and problems till very disintegration as I can described to you...

She is a very cunning, hypocrite and dishonest Manager as I never ever see in my life so far. She can't even handle just a simple problems for me since 10 July 2007 when I fixed appointment to meet her at Plaza Singapura but she disappeared without giving me a note or reply through email or even call me before hand...

Christopher Zhou, Senior Customer Service Support handle me on 10 July 2007. He told me that Michelle was attending an urgent meeting, probably won't be seeing me on that day... Even though I stay till 5.30 pm but she was not back...

When Michelle called me on the 16 July 2007, she told me that on 10 July 2007, she was on medical leave caused by sore eyes...!

I am extremely puzzled about what she told me and also what Christopher has spoken to be on 10 July 2007. When I asked about En En, Christopher told me that she was on 2 weeks urgent leave but Michelle told me she was on 2 weeks urgent training...! I really can't believe who is telling a lie or a tale now...

When I told Michelle about someone has dismantle my phone but she has denied on everything. When I told her that my phone hang, she told me to take away my memory card instead. When I told her that the keypad so shaky and loosen, she told me not every phone came with firm keypad, ie, not all human being look alike is the same reason that she has given me so far... When she agreed to replace the casing but she can't promised that I won't have to go to the service centre again and again...!

How to talk to this kind of unprofessional, hypocrite and dishonest manager..? Why can't she handle me in a more professional way rather than I take out everything and better I choose not to use Samsung Product in future will solve all problems...

I don't understand why Samsung can engage this type of 'care less attitude' to handle me and to be a Centre Manager at Plaza Singapura the business district area...!

Kindly look into all my previous feedback seriously and I look forward to your favourable reply...


Feedback sent to Samsung on 22 July 2007 at 7.30 pm...

No comments: