Sunday, July 22, 2007

Latest update of my rotten phone Samsung Z720...





URGENT ATTENTION TO SAMSUNG INTERNATIOAL CEO...

Dear Sir

This is the latest update of my rotten phone Samsung Z720...

1] When I need to go to my memory card, it will take quite sometime to download to my phone now... I am still using the same card, same memory as before when I have my previous phone...

2] It auto shut-down for few times as I really don't know how to count now... I was not aware of when I went to the movie this afternoon at 12.10 pm... I realised it when I need to check my phone after the show at around 3.00 pm...

3] All the alphabet key still remain shaky and loosen as it is since then... All the main key at standby mode still loosen... I really don't like the touch of this phone key right now... so loosen and shaky and so unstable...

4] It take me quite sometime to shut down my phone every night as I don't understand why the on and off button can't work even when I press it down for more than 5 times...

5] All incoming call that call in to my new phone, I really have a hard time to hear it even though I have set to the maximum 6 right now as my previous phone using the same melody I don't need to set to the maximum. I just set it to medium will do...

6] The Media Player... MP3 playlist hang and stop playing song after every single song...!

7] Even though I sent a 240k picture message, it takes more than 2 mins to send out just one miserable mms... Why...?

8] Till now, nobody dare to admit their mistake for dismantle my new phone for no reason. All the three screw are meddle by someone and the side casing bar is dented if you see it closely...! Warranty Void Seal has mark and cancel by your technician as I am sure...

9] After software update at Samsung Service Centre, I still encountered many new strange problems as I really hate it all the time... I feel that no point for me to go to Service Centre in future... Really waste my time...! I can't trust their profession to handle my new phone until this silly condition... Your technician dare to cancel the Warranty Void Seal in my new phone which I have replaced it on the same day from Starhub Service Centre...! I am extremely upset and angry because my new phone have no trade-in value right now...! Who will bear all these consequences that your technician has done even though you have denied on everything that you have not done it as I really feel so surprised that Samsung Service Centre is so dishonest and unprofessional all along as I am very sure through all experiences that I have encountered...!

I can't understand why... everyday have many more new problems to arise just within 10 days time for my new phone...

What I can comment about this Z720 phone is extremely super rotten...!

Do you think I should still continue using this rotten phone in future...? Even though I have bought the new spare battery, but I charged it only twice since May 2007. If you're in my shoe, how do you feel...?

I am paying for the phone and services not paying to argue and have to go for Debate Conference for no reason ever since then...

If I have a choice, I won't be using Samsung Products as I really can't trust their quality service and professional at all...

I have not planned for any Star War or Moon War to be happened in the near future but I can foreseen it...

Please be more considerate and understanding about the customer feeling towards this kind of poor product as I always encountered it previously as I have mentioned to your customer service officers before.

Services provided was rather disappointing and I felt that probably seeking assistance from CASE, MPs, MEDIA and PMO would able to help me in getting solution immediately.

Kindly treat all my feedback and email seriously as I look forward to a reasonable and professional reply soonest possible...


P.S. Please don't contact me as I am extremely disappointed with your service so far...

Feedback sent to Samsung on 21 July 2007 at 1.07 pm....

No comments: