Sunday, July 22, 2007

URGENT ATTENTION TO SAMSUNG INTERNATIONAL CEO...







URGENT ATTENTION TO SAMSUNG INTERNATIONAL CEO...

Dear Sir

Samsung Z720 Handphone Rot Rot Rot...

Ever since I have my new handphone from Starhub Shop on 3 May 2007, my phone everyday encountered battery problems...!

Even though I never use my phone or just sent a few sms, the battery gone flat within a day or even less than 10 hours...!

I went to Samsung Service Centre, Plaza Singapura to exchange a new battery on 22 May 2007 but all the nightmare still unsolved...?

Few weeks later, I encountered my phone LCD Screen (surrounding) almost all melted...!

Starhub exchanged a new handphone for me on 10 July 2007 and subsequently I have done software update at Samsung Service Centre, Plaza Singapura (As advised by Li En En and Michelle Ong to do so in order to make my new phone function well) but another series of nightmare coming out to haunt me again...!
Ever since I have my new handphone, I fall sick and feel sickening again with more new problems encountered again for this new phone...!

All the main key on the flat panel, all very shaky and loosen most of the time. Even the sliding bar also at loosen and shaky condition as I am very upset with...

Subsequently, I email to Samsung to make complaint. Centre Manager, Michelle Ong Gui Mun called me. She insisted that nobody dismantle my phone as I was so puzzled...!

Finally I go to do some investigation, I requested my friends, Mobile Shop and those who familar with this phone to check through my phone condition again. We realised that someone has meddle with my phone, all the three screw and even the metal casing has dented mark on it as more than ten or even twenty of them checking through the phone for me so far...

Do you think I will be calm and cool to handle Samsung Service Centre at Plaza Singapura now...?

I am extremely surprised as the Centre Manager keep telling lie whenever something arise as I really sense that...! The Supervisor, Li En En who handle me two weeks ago disappeared ever since 5 July 2007 as I really don't know what has happened...!!! Every happening seem like hallucination for me as I really hate that for sure... I have enough of all these nonsense from Singtel ever since 27 January 2007 and I really don't want to have another new history happening again in my life as Li En En aware about it... But she just left and never reply any single email ever since 5 July 2007 as I really don't understand why....!!!

I really don't bother what happening at your end... As a customer, I have my right to feedback and complaint about your poor quality and services provided to me as I am very sure about that...!

BUT WHAT SAMSUNG SERVICE CENTRE PROVIDE ME... IT MAKE ME HATE ALL SAMSUNG PRODUCTS THAT I HAVE NOW... FRIDGE, TV, VCR, CAMERA, PHONE, ETC... I REALLY HATE ALL THESE PRODUCTS WHEN I THINK ABOUT THOSE IRRESPONSIBLE CUSTOMER SUPPORT WHO HANDLE ME SO FAR...! THEY ARE REALLY ROT ROT ROT... AS I CAN COMMENT TO YOU RIGHT NOW...!!!

I do not know what Samsung will do to them, but I just to emphasize that... PLEASE BE MORE REASONABLE AND HONEST TO EVERYONE INCLUDE YOURSELF, LIE ON THINGS OR PEOPLE WILL BE EXPOSE ONE DAY AS FOR SURE... DON'T YOU FEEL GUILTY CONSCIENCE OR BE CONSCIENCE-SMITTEN WHENEVER YOU TELL A LIE OR DO SOMETHING WRONG AS YOU DON'T DARE TO ADMIT IT...?

For goodness seek, please don't do that as you will ruin the entire Samsung International reputation for sure...

Please be more considerate and understanding about the customer feeling towards this kind of poor product as I always encountered it previously as I have mentioned to your customer service officers before.

Services provided was rather disappointing and I felt that probably seeking assistance from CASE, MPs, MEDIA and PMO would able to help me in getting solution immediately.

Kindly look into the matters seriously as I look forward to your immediate reply.

Kindly reply me through email only please...


P.S PLEASE TRESURE ALL MY FEEDBACK TO YOUR ORGANISATION SERIOUSLY...! IF POSSIBLE I WOULD LIKE TO EMAIL TO ALL THE SAMSUNG INTERNATIONAL IN THE WHOLE WORLD IF I STILL DON'T GET ANY REPLY FROM SAMSUNG SINGAPORE AGAIN BY THIS WEEK..!

Feedback sent to Samsung on 19 July 2007...

No comments: