Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Samsung Service Centre, Plaza Singapura can do anything they like and no justice at all...?

ATTENTION : SAMSUNG INTERNATIONAL CEO

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Dear Sir

Samsung Service Centre, Plaza Singapura can do anything they like and no justice at all...?

Even though Levin Seah has agreed to exchange the handphone for me, I still have grieve and anger in my heart...

For the Centre Manager, Michelle Ong Gui Mun case... Why are they so irresponsible and dishonest all the time ever since she handle my case on 6 July 2007..

Whether she is giving me a personal attack or just like to give excuses on their mistakes and denied on everything that they have done to my new handphone so far...

Kindly admit all the mistakes that has already occurred and I don't have to go through all investigation ever since 12 July 2007 when I realised something wrong with my new handphone...

I would like Michelle Ong Gui Mun to give me a official reply and reason why she handle me till this worst situation...

Whether she like it or not, I am still Samsung and Starhub Customer... I can't really pretend that nothing has happened to me for the past weeks and forget about everything...

Either she apologise officially or tender her resignation due to her irresponsible behaviour and attitude when handling a customer till like that...

I believe that I still have our customer right to feedback and complaint whenever I feel that all those happening is so unfair and unjustice to me right?

It not fair for me to keep on going to Samsung Service Centre again and again for no reason...

Human being makes mistake but that is consider a very grave mistake for Samsung International Reputation in Singapore and all over the world.

How can they dismantle and do something to my new handphone without my consent and denied on everything that they have done...

I have a doubt whether they are update software or downgrade software to my new phone now...? My phone work very slow and in a very stupidity way...!

Just admit all your mistake and please don't push all the blame to me on the first place...

Please give me a just and rightful reply as I really feel extremely disappointed and no confidence with all your services now...

Please look into this matter seriously and don't just give me a refund and exchange and everything and problems will be an end soon...

Looking forward to your speedy reply.

Feedback sent to Samsung on 25 July 2007 at 5.40 pm...

No comments: