Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I won't be considering to do refund for my phone...

You aware that I won't be considering to do refund for my phone right...? Even for the worst, I will still choose Samsung Products as you still need to handle my problems if I really encountered various problems again ya...

I am just telling you the fact that I need a high-end phone with the same function and feature... Overall this model is fine but a bit too hot when I need to have long conversation...

I don't know what type of model you will be recommending me, having the same function and feature...?

I won't be so evil to stress you so much, but for the heat-up or burn-out issue, you still need to check out for me ya...

Probably, I will not be using the phone so often, and treat it as a 'flower vase' also not so bad ya...

No comments: