Tuesday, July 24, 2007

They have many more LCD Screen Protector to try on...

Levin agreed and say no problems at all to let his technician at Century Square to try to stick-on the LCD Screen Protector for my new handphone when I collected it on Friday afternoon...

I will get to see how he will stick-on the LCD Screen Protector when the time come ya... He has prepared so many LCD Screen Protector spare for them to use... Aiyo... I really get a shock when he tell me that, but that's not my problems as long as someone can do it right...!

I will make sure that he paste the LCD Screen Protector in front of me... Otherwise, I really worry that they will do something funny again to my new phone ya...

I have many bad encounter with Samsung Service Centre so far... Especially Plaza Singapura... I can't trust their skill and profession now... But have no choice, still need to face the fact again...

I really hope that they will be able to do a good job...

I don't have to keep sending complaint email again...

No comments: