Monday, January 28, 2008

Even my new phone encounter problems...

Even my new phone encounter problems, I will never send to Samsung Service Centre to let them dismantle my phone because I really can't trust their profession and skill ever since May 2007 when my phone has problems...

I will rather choose to refer to Samsung Korea, Media or CASE instead for sure...

This will be the final chance for them to make me feel miserable about the stupid phone once again...

This is the agreement that I have prepared for Samsung Service Centre or Samsung Singapore CEO for their final exchanged of my phone but at last they back-out as I really don't understand why they are truly so unprofessional and hypocrite...

I just presume that this phone really have lots and lots of problems as I really go through for the past nine months...

Samsung Singapore dare not exchanged again because they don't want to be so embarrassing when the mew phone encounter various problems once again...

I really don't understand why such a Huge International Organisation so unprofessional and hypocrite about their service and product...

Why can't they withdraw this product from the market and admit their phone caused problems rather then keep changing and changing without any appropriate reason and explanation...

The final conclusion ia rather so unfair and sour for the customer as well...

No comments: