Thursday, January 17, 2008

I am rather upset with Samsung Singapore when everyday past...

I am rather upset with Samsung Singapore when everyday past...

Nobody call as I need Starhub to handle the matter for me once again... It sound very stupid for everyone there indeed... Even Abby not aware of my phone problems as well...!

Do you think I will just keep quiet and wait till no schedule date given to me since last year...?

Samsung Singapore... I am extremely upset with all your customer support, technical support now...

I will never ever use all your products as from today...!

I will also inform all my friends about these bad incidents happen to me with Samsung Singapore...

All those people who handle till so rot...!

The super bad service award for all those people there who handle me so far...!

I really hate Samsung Singapore...!

Thank you for your kind attention and action.

No comments: