Thursday, January 24, 2008

If Samsung don't intend to change the phone... ~

If Samsung don't intend to change the phone, don't have to give empty promises since last year...! As I have been waiting till now...

I also know that you're making fun and playing an unprofessional trick and game with me as well but I just like to see how unprofessional you will be at last...?

I indeed feel very sad and bad about this incident happening to me once again...!

Why Samsung so unprofessional and so hypocrite to handle my small matter until such a really big problems now...! As I really don't understand why...!

Why Samsung send so many unprofessional sale personnel to handle me till this miserable stage...? They have nothing better to do just to sweet talk me and give me empty promises so on and so for...?

If Samsung carry on this unprofessional attitude or whatsoever things they like to do, I really can't say anything at all...? Samsung can do anything they like to do without giving me any reasonable excuses so far...?

If you are in my shoe, how do you feel against this type of unprofessional and unreasonable after-sale customer support...?

Do you think I will treat this bad incident as nothing has happened to me so far...?

Do you think I will always remember this kind of terrible and unforgettable experiences happening to me at Samsung...?

Thank you for your kind attention.


cc Samsung Singapore CEO
Samsung Korea CEO
Samsung International CEO
Starhub Mobile CEO
Samsung Singapore VP, Ng Long Shyang

No comments: