Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I don't know whether you have received this email...

Hi Levin

I don't know whether you have received this email through the general feedback or not...!

For your information and action.

At least, you are not so bad compared to this stupid man who handle me until I need to complaint to so many people at last now...!

Very shameful and embarrassing for Samsung Singapore after-sale as you are not the one who handle my problems because you also don't know how to reply me if my phone really explode one day when the temperature rise up to 45 degree Celsius or more in future...

My health and my safety is more important rather than having a debate conference with Samsung Singapore or Samsung Service Centre all the time or even every month...

I really sick of that definitely and you too...

When Samsung Singapore handle me until like that, who will be more shameful right now...?

The reputation for Samsung Singapore will ruin because of your bad and hypocrite customer support who handle me in the later stage...

Not because of I can't afford to buy a new phone, it because the unfairness that I have encountered with the Samsung Customer Support.. Especially for Bernard Chow and Dennis Sew as I really don't know where this two persons "drop down" from....!. Subsequently, just say can't exchanged and stopped... Without giving me a courtesy reply as well...

What type of Customer Support is that...?

No comments: