Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A bad incident and memory that occurred two and a half year ago when I first sign-up for Starhub MaxOnline Express Plan...~

A bad incident and memory that occurred two and a half year ago when I first sign-up for Starhub MaxOnline Express Plan through the sales enquiry hotline...

Two of the Starhub Technician, Sofian and Shazari have been ill-treated me and behaved in such a very unprofessional way when they came and set-up the Linksys Wireless Network at my house on Friday, 13 April 2007...

Sofian arrived my house at 3 pm, he had tried to fix-up the modem and the router at my house until 7 pm but the wireless connection still can't set-up properly.

Subsequently, he brought another technician, Shazari who was much more senior to visit me between 9.30 pm to 10.20 pm but the wireless connection still can't set-up at that time even though he had already tried for seven attempts to set-up the wireless network at my desktop.

Eventually, they just left my house after that and wanted me to sign the blank Starhub Contract on that night when they had visited me. Of course I never listened to them as I will need them to fill-up the form properly then I will signed at last.

Finally, they will shown me a "back face" in returned as everything still can't work coz I was unable to access Internet even on that night.

I called Sofian the next day to seek assistance and advice but he simply referred me to Starhub Technical Support Hotline and even sms me to write-in officially if I was not satisfied with his reply at last..!!

The other technician, Shazari has given me a "fake" handphone number when I tried to call both of them at that time..!!

Is this the right attitude and behaviour to treat a new customer in this manner..? I am rather upset and disappointed with them at last..!!

No comments: