Thursday, October 29, 2009

My modem is stable and in good working condition ever since the last maintenance on the 15 September 2009...~

My modem is stable and in good working condition ever since the last maintenance on the 15 September 2009...

When I have tried to flashback my memory for the lost signal of the modem break intermittently since Wednesday, 2 September 2009 for the whole week, I was rather upset and disappointed with all those mysterious incidents that occurred to me at that time...

These mysterious incidents indeed made me turned crazy at times. I need to overcome it with fear most of the time...

I have to learn to stay calm and cool when I need to handle those unnecessary stress in me so far...

For all those mysterious happenings that occurred to me during the past months are indeed a mystery gift for me. As it will be an unforgettable memory in my life...

No comments: