Saturday, October 17, 2009

Two years ago I was at New Creation Church, two years later I am back to this Mega Church once again...~

Two years ago I was at New Creation Church, two years later I am back to this Mega Church once again...

I would prefer to go to the service preach by Pastor Joseph Prince most of the time. No doubt the journey is rather too far away for me but I am pleased and spiritually filled with God's words when I was there in the service most of the time...

I enjoy the fellowship lunch and shopping trail with Agnes, Rix and Grace all the time...

Whenever the sermon that preach by Pastor Prince, I have observed that the queue will be rather long. My niece and her friends who visit the first time at Suntec Convention Hall like his humble and interesting sermon as well...

The favour of God always be with us forever...~

No comments: