Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I have attended the first home care group meeting for New Creation Church this evening...~

Today... Tuesday, 13 October 2009...~

I have attended the first home care group meeting for New Creation Church this evening at 8 pm in the host of Hui Chin's house at Block 573 Pasir Ris...

Its so co-incident that I have met my close friend, Catherine's ex-colleague, Linda at the care group meeting. She knows me long time ago but I don't know her coz I just look familiar to her at last...

Our care group leader, Shawn is kind and friendly. I love those worship songs coz they are my favourite NCC's songs that I know of...

I met another two more sister-in-Christ, Karen and Evelyn when I walk towards the bus stop after the care group meeting as well.

God is so awesome as to answer to all my prayers request all the time...

No comments: