Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I have been learning to master more than eight different game in Facebook recently...~

I have been learning to master more than eight different game in Facebook recently...

Even though I have encountered slow connection problem most of the time, I am learning to be more patience towards the network. In the meantime, I have visited Facebook more often compared to the Blogger and Yahoo Homepage.

Sometimes, while I am waiting for the new game application to be downloaded, I will rather choose to take a nap as everything will be alright when I awake once again.

The trick will be this... As long as I'll be patience and wait, the homepage that I choose to go will be able to download sooner or later through my past two and a half years experience... Lol...~

I must try to be patience and silence all the time...~

No comments: