Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Whenever I have encountered slow connection in access Internet, nobody will be able to give me a proper good advice so far..!!

Whenever I have encountered slow connection in access Internet, nobody will be able to give me a proper good advice so far..!!

When they accuse that the wireless caused the main problem overall, I will always accused their network that always caused the main issue for this three months of monitoring and suffering as I have gone through...

Ever since I have upgraded to the MaxOnline Premium Plan, I need to overcome all those unnecessary problem and difficulty with anger and tears most of the day...

Sometimes, I just wonder why as I have been paying for it but I really don't get the right speed most of the time compared to my previous MaxOnline Express Plan with them..!!

No comments: