Sunday, November 22, 2009

Email sent to Terry Clontz on Saturday, 21 November 2009 5:21 PM

Hi Mr Terry

I would like to share this problem with you...

I am rather disappointed with so many bad incidents that have happened to me recently...

I have tried to send sms through my Prepaid Green Card on 16 November 2009 in the morning but the sim card has been suspended by Mobile Team since 31 October 2009 as I totally not aware of it after I have spoken to Taufik at 9.35 am on the same day...

It seems a grave mistake that Haydne has suspended my sim card accidentally when Taufik called me on Monday, 16 November 2009 at 6.32 pm to feedback to me the incident happening...

Even though I am calm and cool after I have spoken to Taufik, I feel rather puzzled after I have think over it once again...!

Even for my Postpaid Card, I am still having sms non-receiving, sending and mms delaying issue so far as Mobile Team always give me the good excuses that as long as I will be able to send out the mms, its not a problem at all...! For the delaying issue, I am rather curious to know the answer but nobody will be able to assist me so far...! I am truly upset with all those bad incidents as well...

Mobile Customer Care don't have any proper system and good security procedure as such a serious issue won't happen in future...???

Looking forward to your favourable reply.

Regards

Priscilla

P.S. I am using the Prepaid Green Card to send sms coz I am unable to send sms to certain number using my Postpaid Card as nobody able to assist me so far... I am rather upset and exhausted to complaint to you all the time as I really hope that you will be able to understand how I feel and how I have gone though towards their services and support...~

No comments: