Tuesday, November 24, 2009

This will be the last care group meeting for this year...~

Today... Tuesday, 24 November 2009...~

This will be the last care group meeting for this year as we have shared and gathered and have fellowship this evening. I get to know and see more new members there...

I am quite pleased coz all my prayer come through as I don't have to answer any tedious question from our leader, Shawn Ang today.

My favourite song "Only You" will be the praise and worship song for this evening...

Jesus, You have won me with Your love. Now my heart belongs to you. You're my saviour my king. With you I've everything. In my life there's only You.

Only You, You died to set me free. Now I'm Yours for all eternity. Only You, can love me like You do. My desire, my life. Only You...~

No comments: