Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I have attended the care group meeting this evening with sadness...~

Today... Tuesday, 10 November 2009...~

I have attended the care group meeting this evening with sadness coz I am rather upset with three little things when I have prepared to go out, ie, my care group leader has missed my sms and my email for the Christmas Pot Bless gathering. Someone, the nobody has sabotage me in a very unprofessional way as I am extremely mad with her but I must learn to take it in God's grace and mercy at last...

I won't be pleased as I need to go for the care group meeting at 8 pm. I look rather gloomy as I reach there...

The topic discussion for today is disappointment with people and God as what will you do...?

After the two hours of worship and discussion, I feel slightly more relaxing. I get to know another two new sister-in-Christ, Kathleen and Siok Bee...

No comments: