Monday, November 16, 2009

I am rather disappointed with so many incidents that have happened to me recently...~

Today... Monday, 16 November 2009...~

I am rather disappointed with so many incidents that have happened to me recently...

I have tried to send sms through my Green Card this morning but the sim card has been suspended by Mobile Team since 31 October 2009 as I totally not aware of it after I have spoken to Taufik at 9.35 am...

It seems a grave mistake that Hayden has suspended my sim card accidentally when Taufik called me at 6.32 pm to tell me the incident happening...

Even though I am rather calm and cool after I have spoken to Taufik, I feel puzzled after I have think over it once again...~

Mobile customer care don't have any proper system and good security procedure as such a serious issue won't happen in future...???

No comments: