Saturday, November 21, 2009

After I have spoken to Michelle from Mobile Customer Service in the evening...~

Today... Saturday, 21 November 2009...~

After I have spoken to Michelle from Mobile Customer Service in the evening, I have headache, giddy and high fever after our conversation ended...

I must be very angry and disappointed until I had fall sick finally as I sms to all my best friends the same night...

I need to rest and get back to sleep early coz I need to go to church tomorrow morning at Suntec City.

I have tried to sleep as early as 8 pm but I couldn't sleep well at that time coz I am still very upset and angry with them...

My fever had subsided the next day. I will be able to wake up early in the morning and look forward to go to my favourite church service in the morning...

No comments: