Sunday, November 8, 2009

Special English Service at Singapore Expo Hall 4...~

Today... Sunday, 8 November 2009...~

I have attended the Special English Service organised by New Creation Church at Singapore Expo Hall 4 for the first service this morning at 10 am...

When I was almost reached Simei Road and Upper Changi Road, there were traffic congested problem towards Singapore Expo. The vehicles were slow moving for more than 15 minutes...

My favourite bible verses for today will be Job 33:8-12 and Isaiah 59:14-16. I will be able to remember this beautiful phrase that Pastor Prince tell us... "Those who plow iniquity, give trouble..."

This concert service is awesome as I do enjoy it with my friend, Agnes and her mum.

We have our heavy lunch at Macau Express Cafe. Subsequently, we have planned to go Downtown East, E-Hub for some Internet game and chilling out there...

No comments: