Friday, April 24, 2015

Email sent to PDPC CEO on 23 April 2015 at 9.14 pm

Urgent n Immediate Attention to PDPC CEO...

Dear Sir

I have been sincerely and honestly giving you so many informations and emails since 21 March 2015.

To-date, I do not received any further attention for my mobile number 9xxxxxxx as I am extremely upset and disappointed right now.

I do not know what have happen to the Registration that I have already done at PDPC DNC on the 2 December 2013 but according to your further investigation done, I am not in your PDPC DNC registration list...!!

It's truly ridiculous as I have been waiting for your reply and investigation for more than 2 months but nothing is going to happen right now.

Why I have to fulfill all your requests to submit so many screen shots...?

I have received an email today as your officer has mentioned that my mobile number have not registered with PDPC so far...!!

I feel that your system or something go wrong somewhere as I have given you all those evidence and proof from my iPhone at this time.

I have registered again one more time this afternoon as I truly can't wait any further for your investigation towards this matter once again...

Your urgent and immediate attention will be highly appreciated.

Regards
Priscilla
Sent from my iPhone

No comments: