Friday, April 24, 2015

To those Managers who have replied to all my emails so far...

To those Managers who have replied to all my email so far...

If you have check through your System Registry Carefully and Properly, you don't have to waste lots of my times doing Screen Shots with full details given to you...

Moreover, I have already check through my first email to you on the 21 March 2015 as I have given you my name and mobile number as well. Please refer to it...!!

You're indeed wasting both parties precious time to look into this simple matter as I need to bring up this matter to your higher management now.

Who is asking for it as you've landed in this hot soup at this time...??!!

Please be more considerate and understanding in the first place...!!

As a consumer with Singtel and Starhub, I do not wish to heat-up this matter to become worst at this time but I am truly upset and angry...

I just feel that it's a simple issue for you to look into it but it turn out to be so unreasonable and ridiculous reply from your end.

Whoever handle me need to bear consequences right now.

Regards
Priscilla 
Sent from my iPhone

No comments: