Saturday, April 25, 2015

Email sent to Prime Minister on 26 April 2015 at 1.30 am

Dear Sir

I have a discrepancy with PDPC since my first email to them on the 21 March 2015.

I have been honestly and sincerely furnished to them all the requirements that they needed for those telemarketing, tuition agency, moneylender and property agents details that they have sent to my mobile number so far.  As it turn out to be my mobile number is Deregister with PDPC DNC instead of Register with them after their five weeks of further investigation...

I feel that their reply is indeed ridiculous and unreasonable for me.

None of my friends or even Singtel Customer Relation Manager won't believe that I will Deregister with PDPC DNC instead of Register with PDPC DNC at that time.

I am rather confident that I have Register both my mobile number with PDPC DNC using my laptop.

I know the main purpose of implementing the DNC Do Not Call Registry when I have registered with PDPC DNC on the 2 December 2013.

I hope that you will be able to look into this matter seriously once again.

Your urgent and immediate attention will be highly appreciated.

Regards
Priscilla Yeo
Sent from my iPhone

P.S.  Enclosed 3 of my emails to PDPC CEO for your information and reference...

Urgent Attention n Immediate Action needed

Urgent Attention to PDPC CEO

Dear Sir

I am extremely disappointed with those managers who have handle my case since 21 March 2015...

I feel that it's truly ridiculous if you're going to reply me that I have registered to PDPC to Deregister my mobile number in your registry...!!??!!

What do you mean for that as I don't need to take any action if I need those telemarketing to disturb me every day and night since then...!!

What will be the main purpose for the PDPC DNC to be implement in the first place...??!!

It's for those consumers who Do Not Wish To Receive those nuisance calls from those telemarketing...!!

It's not for those consumers who wish to register to ask those telemarketing to call them instead...!!

It's truly unreasonable and ridiculous for you to mention that to me right now...!!

I don't even understand your language if you're going to tell me that I have Deregister for DNC Do Not Call Service...!!

If I do not register for DNC, how can I being Deregister for this service in the first place...?

Do you know that your reply to me is unreasonable as someone out there is trying to Deregister my service if I wish to pinpoint to anyone of them now...!!

It's will be more reasonable if I am going to bring up this matter further...

I have checked my another mobile number 9xxxxxxx and I am trying to Register in DNC one more time as it's seem that on the 2 December 2013 when I have Register for DNC, it turn out to be Deregister now...!!

Don't you think all those excuses that you've been given to me is extremely ridiculous and unreasonable.

If you're trying to say that when I have Registered and the system captured as Deregister... That will be your DNC System Error since then...!!

This is what I am able to conclude to you at this time...

If I have to bring up this matter to my MPs and PMO for them to handle it for me, you need to bear more consequences in the future...

Regards
Priscilla


Urgent Attention to PDPC CEO...

Dear Sir

I am extremely disappointed and frustrated as I am seriously feel being insulted by PDPC now...!!

Do you mean I Do Not Know how to read simply English like Register or Deregister...??!!

Do you mean that I am just illiterate being fool by your email now...??!!

Do you really mean that I seriously don't understand any simple ABC right now...??!!

I feel that your email to me is more towards insulting me rather than assisting me in solving my simple issue with DNC...??!!

Wait for my email...  I should bring it up to your higher management once again.

It's truly and seriously ridiculous if you're trying to tell me that I have accidentally Deregister from DNC since 2 December 2013...!!

All those reply to me it's seem unreasonable for me and anyone else to read and believe it as it's from the Government Statutory Board now...!!

Don't you think it's indeed silly to mention that I Have Deregister to DNC...!!

Regards
Priscilla Yeo


Immediate n Urgent Attention to PDPC CEO

Dear Sir

I am indeed puzzled towards all your reply to me so far...

I have been reading it more than 10 times now but I truly can't understand it as Why I Need To Be Register as Deregister to your registry right now...!!

I have check through your web link once again as they have shown me the following screen shots that I have enclosed to you..!!

There are No Way for anyone to be Deregister in your Registry even though someone choose to do so, they do not even need to do anything instead...!!

Why I need to waste my time  to write-in and register with PDPC to be Deregister in your DNC in the first place...

Please look into this matter seriously as I am indeed confident that I have already Registered with PDPC  on the 2 December 2013 as not what you've told me that I have Deregister with PDPC now...!!

I have a voice witness from Singtel, Customer Relation Manager if you need those voice talk from us too...

I do have some emails that I have sent to them about i have received various telemarketing  calls as well.

Your immediate and urgent attention will be highly appreciated.

Regards
Priscilla

No comments: