Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I hope that you will be able to understand my situation and difficulty on getting a new phone again...

I hope that you will be able to understand my situation and difficulty on getting a new phone again...

Starhub won't be able to provide me for a contract and promotional price for my new phone as I have already checked with Chester this afternoon... Starhub non-contract price is rather higher too...

I have difficulty and headache when choosing a new phone again as I still prefer a Samsung high-end phone for sure...

How do you want me to make decision on all these difficult circumstances on changing a new phone again and again...?

I will be more miserable and angry when I have to learn to use a strange and new phone once again too...

Looking forward to your solution to solve problems for my phone rather than changing to a brand new model phone again ya...

Hope to hear from you soon.

No comments: