Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Don't sent anyone who don't know anything to come and handle me in a very unprofessional manner...!

I am extremely disappointed about Dennis or Danny as I really don't know who is he...?

He sound more like a salesman who trying to persuade me not to use any of your Samsung phone as don't even give me a better solution...!!!

Is this the right attitude that Samsung Singapore is trying to chase me away from using your own products or he is trying to be funny to me...?

If you're really can't handle me personally or anything, please be more sincere and professional to tell me so and don't have to play hide-and-seek with me. The situation become so bitter and sour right now...!

Do you think I am very pleased if someone is paying me money to terminate my contract with Starhub just because of this silly handphone which nobody can really look into it seriously to solve problems rather than create more conflict and problems with Samsung Singapore once again...!

If you don't have confident with your own products, don't launch in this small market in Singapore as I am rather upset with his attitude and profession...!

I wonder who is he now...? Is he wanting me to conduct a Press Conference with him too...?

If money can solve problems, don't need any Government to rule the Country for sure...!

I am indeed very very very disappointed with all of you...

No comments: