Friday, November 9, 2007

My phone can't received mms at all as Starhub going to check whether Network or phone problems once again...

I am quite disappointed once again...

My phone can't received mms ever since the third phone I have collected from Samsung Service Centre. Starhub is going to check whether Network or phone problems once again...

Not to stress you but all these problems indeed upset and bothering me most of the time...

You're very new in handle my problems now as I truly hope that whatever solution you have given to me will really help me solve all these headache and frustration with many more phone problems occurred to me...

I can live without a handphone but as I have mentioned to you before that it will be quite inconvenience for me without a phone as I don't know how to stay cool and calm in this situation now...

Thank you for your patience and guidance once again.

Hope to hear from you soon.

No comments: