Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Network Problems... Phone Problems once again...!!!

I can't understand and don't want to know why...!!!

Either Network or Phone problems causes all those non-delivery and receiving of mms from all my friends...!

Ever since I have complaint to the Network Team on 7 November 2007... I have many more difficulty and problems sending of a 30B mms now...

I am quite sure that it should be Network problems and not phone problems right now but the Network Team seem to be extremely weird to tell me that their Network don't encounter any problems during that certain time that I can't send mms...

All the while I can't received mms until I have complaint to them I can received mms but have difficulty of sending mms right now...

If I have the choice, I will rather choose not to receive any mms at all...

But all these bad incidents happening till now is whose fault...?

I am very sure it must be the Service Provider problems and the Network problems as everyone can see and feel it...

They still need me run down to the Samsung Service Centre to check on my phone as I am rather upset and angry with their profession and ability...

From what I have explain over here, whose problems is that...? Network or Phone problems ?

No comments: