Friday, November 9, 2007

What type of Kelong Network is that...?

Think for me... If you're getting this kind of Kelong Network Service, how do you feel...?

I guess you must be more frustrated and angry then me ya...

Kelong Network and Kelong Handphone too...! Am I right now...! Everything I have all seem kelong...

You think I will still stay cool and calm right now...!

Network clear but I don't received most of the mms even now...

Where are all my missing mms gone to...?

I don't know how the Network Coverage work too...

As I believe won't be so kelong right..?

My anger and frustration will rise up again and again as I need to try the Network Service on and on now....

I have been sending more than 50 mms or sms in a day now just to check whether I have received my mms or not....! I really can't count as my sent messages box was really full during this time...

If they like to do the testing of my receiving mms, why can't they sent me mms through different phone as well...?

Thank you for your kind attention.

No comments: