Tuesday, November 27, 2007

No other better or professional customer support in there....?

I am quite disapointed to tell you this but I am rather sick with Samsung as I need to voice out to you for your kind attention and action.

Samsung is sending Dennis or Danny to contact me as he really sound like Ah Beng to me as a customer...!

He wanted me to finalise my decision latest by tomorrow...!

I was so shock after hearing from him, not really understand what he was talking and hardly able to ask or say anything as he was doing all the talking and suggestion most of time from his point of view...!

Every words that he has spoken to me, all emphasize for me to go for a refund and termination of contract with Starhub if possible...!

I am angry with him one more time as he really sound like Levin Seah to me once again...

He never think about how I feel and keep calling my name more than 10 times as I can't really calculate it at that time...!

I really feel that he is rather rude, unprofessional and so cruel...!

He again force me to go for refund or refund and termination of contract with Starhub as well...!

I am extremely upset with his arrogant and abusive attitude and behaviour...!

His customer service support is really rot as I able to conclude now...!

No contact number, no email address and no where to contact him at all...!

He is rather strange to me...!

I wonder he is trying to help me to solve problems or to slaughter me...?

Even now, I still don't know who is he...???

As for Bernard Chow, he has disappeared since then...

According to Dennis or Danny, Bernard has posted to overseas for 3 weeks or more... I have been waiting for his reply ever since 6 November 2007 when we last spoken on the phone...!

What a strange customer support once again...!!!

Hope to hear from you soon..


P.S. I am extremely disappointed with his customer service support and I am writing this email to you as early as 1.45 am this morning....! I am really really very tired and sick with them... As I really hope that you'll be able to understand how I feel...

No comments: