Thursday, November 8, 2007

Whenever I am facing handphone problems once again...

My phone can't received ever since the third phone as I have collected from Samsung Service Centre as I think...

For so many months, I am not aware of it until few of my friends told me that they have already sent mms to me several time not no feedback and reply from me...

Of course until a day that I have something important to see and received, the person sms me again to check whether I have received my mms already and I said no...

Imagine how I feel as I not aware that my phone cant received mms at all but can only sent mms in the first place...

The Network Team for my line need to do something about it again...

I don't want to blame anybody for nothing but the fact is true that I never ever received mms since 27 July 2007 when I collected my new Z720 phone from Samsung...

I have received mms when I have renewed my contract on 3 May 2007 as the technical customer service support ever sent mms to me just to test out whether my mms is workable...

I am down in the Samsung-in-the-Wonderland or Starhub-in-the-Wonderland most of the time as I need to fight for the right and fight for the truth...

No comments: