Friday, November 23, 2007

Email to Antonio Yong, Starhub Mobile...

I have not hear from Samsung ever since I have last spoken to Bernard Chow, the Sales Manager of Samsung Singapore on 5 November 2007...

I am quite puzzled and upset as no solution has come from his end yet...! I really don't know why...!

As a customer of Starhub, I need to feedback to you this bad incident that I have encountered now...

I also encounter problem of sending mms to my friends at certain time...! It takes quite a while for me to send a simple 30b mms too...!

Ever since I have complaint about the non-recipient of mms on 7 November 2007, I have various kind of problems and issue of sending mms...

Usually, it takes less than 1 min to send out for a 30k or 100k mms, but now it takes almost 3 mins or more to send out just a simple one now... I also need to try at various time in order for me to send out this particular mms as well... Of course, I am extremely upset and frustrated too...

Kindly look into the matter seriously and I look forward to hear from you soon.


Enclosed a copy of the email that I have sent to Bernard, Samsung Singapore this evening...

I am quite disappointed about their service once again.

Thank you for your kind attention and action.

No comments: