Friday, November 9, 2007

I am quite disappointed and extremely surprised once again...

I am quite disappointed and extremely surprised once again when I realised that Starhub Network Service really caused problems to my phone for sending and receiving mms ever since July 2007 as I am not really aware of till then...

If nobody tell me that, I will be in the dark for another few more years once again..!

I would like to know what has happened and why this type of rare issue has happening to me in a weird matter even right now...!

As a valued customer in Starhub, I would like to take this opportunity to feedback to you of all various complicated issue that have already happened to me so far...

All these incidents happening can really drive me to grave as I really don't want to stress out to you...

All of my friends can see with their own eyes all these silly and stupid issue all come to me at the same time and continuously ever since 3 May 2007 and even right now...

What Starhub can really help me...?

Kindly look into the Network Service and problems seriously and I look forward to your favourable reply.

No comments: