Monday, January 14, 2013

Antz 2... Please change your number or changed your name...!!!

Antz 2... Please change your number or changed your name...!!!

This will be my last request for you and to you...!!!

I will never Trust Anyone include all those New Customer Support who has handle me with Care or with Tears...!! Right now, I seriously don't bother anymore...!!

I still can Trust Antz 1 at this time as he will be the last person that I trust forever ever...!!

I learn many good and bad things in my life....

I won't simply Forgive and Forget those Hypocrite People in my life as whether they are handling me with Care or Tears at last...!! I hope for Sincere and Honesty all the time...!!

I am sick... I am fearful... I am tired... Due to them right now...!!

Sometime, I do hope that God can simply take me away from my situation and at this time now...!!

I won't be fearful anymore or even forever ever...!!

This blog will be a Sweet Memory for everyone who read it at last...!!

P.S. Antz 2... You indeed created a big mess for me as I am referring to Antz 2 as not Antz 1 now...!!





No comments: