Monday, January 14, 2013

My MMS to Antonio Yong... Please change your number instead...!!

I have drafted an email for...!! Should I forgive n forget what u have done or I go ahead to send out this email...!! U will know who am I at last as I assured u...!!

I can assured u that my mms issue no problem since then cos I am getting a good provider not to the wrong boat once again..!! Even u block as it can't change e fact that it's your number. I suggested u changed your number as I changed my name. It will be perfectly fair at last..!! Antonio Yong..!!!

The truth will be this is your Personal Number instead of a test phone itself!! It can't be you're using it for all purposes include WhatsApp n so on...!! Whether it's a 3 years or 10 years, I will be able to remember it how you've handle me at that time..!! I Hate it as that's why I terminate my contract with Starhub Mobile..!! I have many more number in my other phones who have your number saved in it..!! Since I have changed my name as the best thing will be you changed your number forever ba..!! Antonio Yong..!! Cos I still can remember your name n how you've handle me...!! Act like treating me as a Princess Only...!! I know it as I never ever say or voice it out to u since you would like your life in Starhub Mobile for another 20 years or longer..!! It's nothing concern me at last..!! Just be more Professional as I can comment to u right now...!! Whatever things that you done, God in Heaven knows it all...!! That's why I told u Alien from the Star as I am Upset n Angry too...!!!

杨奇华
Antonio Yong



No comments: